Trouble Connecting to WiFi After the Password Change? Try this!
1. Click on the Globe or WiFi Icon in the tray on the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. Once the list of networks pops up, right-click on “uofg-wifi-secure”, and tap “Forget”.
3. Give the computer a few seconds until it refreshes the list of WiFi networks.
4. Click on “uofg-wifi-secure” again, and click connect.
5. Enter your username and new password and connect!
1. Click on the WiFi icon on the top right, and, once the list opens, click on “Network Preferences” at the bottom.
2. Once the “Network Preferences” settings pane is open, click “Advanced” on the bottom right.
3. When the advanced panel pops up, look for “uofg-wifi-secure” in the list, then tap on it to highlight it.
4. Click on the “–“ button on the bottom left of the list.
5. Click “Ok”.
6. Click “Apply” at the bottom right of the popup below.
7. Try connecting to uofg-wifi-secure once again!