Outlook calendars can be shared as an .ics file so that non-University users can add the calendar to their chosen mail system.
- First, log into the Outlook Web app at https://mail.uoguelph.ca/.
- Click the 'gear' Settings icon at the top right of the page, then click View all Outlook settings.
- In the Settings window that appears, navigate to Calendar > Shared Calendars.
- Under Publish a calendar, select the calendar you want to share from the drop-down (most likely called Calendar), then select the permissions you want for the calendar and click Publish.
- At the bottom of the window, the ICS link will be generated. You can copy and share this link with other users who can use it to download your calendar. To download the ICS file yourself, click on the ICS link in the settings window and choose Download.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.
© 2005 - 2023 ProProfs