JoinNow - Android 11
Follow the steps to use JoinNow to configure your device to connect to uog-wifi-secure. You can also watch this video on how to connect your Android device and additional steps on troubleshooting Android devices.
You can get the wireless configuration tool from the Play store - search "Secure W2" and choose install the SecureW2 JoinNow tool or you can get a link to the software from our guest wifi network. Connect to the uog-guest wireless network and open a web browser. If the registration page does not load in your browser, please type this website in the directly in the browser - neverssl.com. When the guest wifi page loads, scroll down to the section for Staff Faculty and students. In the first section of this page is a link to the "wireless auto configuration tool" . Select this link and you will be taken to a page to download the JoinNow configuration tool.
Select the "Download" button
3. Download/Install the SecureW2 JoinNow application from the Play store. You can access the Play store even if you do not have data on your phone from the guest wifi network.
4. After the software has been downloaded, choose Open.
5. The JoinNow application will open. If you have to go back, you can start again and choose which action to follow.
6. Enter your central login ID and password.
7. Choose Allow so the application can try to connect to wifi secure.
8. Choose Allow so the device can connect automatically to wifi secure.
9. The wifi SSID you used to onboard your device (current network) now has to be "forgotten" before your device will connect to wifi. Go to the Settings next to the wifi network you used.
10. Turn off the option to auto-connect and choose Forget at the bottom.
11. Your device will now start to connect to wifi secure.
12. Your device should now be successfully connected to uog-wifi-secure.