JoinNow - Android 10
Follow the steps to use JoinNow to configure your device to connect to uog-wifi-secure. You can also watch this video on how to connect your Android device and Android additional troubleshooting steps.
You can get the wireless configuration tool from the Play store - search "Secure W2" and choose install the SecureW2 JoinNow tool or you can get a link to the software from our guest wifi network. Connect to the uog-guest wireless network and open a web browser. If the registration page does not load in your browser, please type this website in the directly in the browser - neverssl.com. When the guest wifi page loads, scroll down to the section for Staff Faculty and students. In the first section of this page is a link to the "wireless auto configuration tool" . Select this link and you will be taken to a page to download the JoinNow configuration tool.
Select the "Download" button
3. Download and install the JoinNow app from the Google Play Store
4. Return to your browser and Select "JoinNow"
5. Your phone will now try to configure JoinNow. Select “Yes, App will configure and connect”.
6. Select “Allow only while using the App”.
7. Enter username and password.
8. Click Next and forget the onboarding SSID(uog-guest or home SSID)
9. Keep clicking back until returning to reach a page saying 'Let us try to connect you to the network'.
10. A notification should appear in the device’s notification area like shown in the screenshot below. Select 'Yes' to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
11. When you reach the 'Successfully connected to uog-wifi-secure' page click 'Next'. Then You'll be brought to the final page with the final bits of information and you can select the 'Done button.
If you are experiencing issues, you can contact the CCS Help Centre. Contact information is found on this webpage.
NOTE: If you have uninstalled JoinNow on Android versions 9 and 10, it will remove the uog-wifi-secure profile on the device also due to updates on the operating system. When you go to install it again, a warning dialog box now appears. Go ahead and click "I understand".