Reminder! The University will never ask you to reveal your user ID and password by email. Please keep them well protected and remember to always log out and close your browser.
Please Note: Your U of G email account is intended for academic use only. Your U of G account will be deleted after graduation or after withdrawal from 5/6 consecutive semesters. Once your account is deleted you will also lose access to any external services/account for which you've registered with your U of G account. You will be informed in advance of your account deletion following your graduation from U of G.
- Change Your Password and Make it Secure: Change the password you received from the Registrar's Office and make your password secure
- How to set up Self-Service Password Reset to reset your own password: Self-Service Password Reset is a set of security questions that you can set up for your account which will let you reset your password if you forget it.
- Download Office 365: Get all the office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint through your university account.
- WebAdvisor: Make sure you enter your central login ID in all lower case letters or you will get a failed login. Check out available courses
- Courselink: U of G's online learning environment
- Secure Wifi: How to connect to wireless internet on campus
- Eduroam: Wireless network service that allows students from Canadian educational institutions to securely access the internet while visiting other member universities
- ResNet: Internet support for students living in residence
- Recent scams and phishing attempts: Don't open unknown emails or click on links - Protect yourself from online criminals
- Software downloads: Receive free or discounted software such as Microsoft Office, SPSS and more!
- Protect your PC: Learn how to make your device secure
- Supported Products: A list of products supported by CCS
- Student Planning Tool: The tool on WebAdvisor to select and view courses.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities: Gryph Mail, powered by Office 365, is the official method used by U of G to communicate with you
- Acceptable Use Policy: U of G's official IT policy
- Sign up for U of G Alert, the University's Emergency Notification System: