Faculty & Staff
Welcome to CCS, your link to IT Support at the University of Guelph.
View our Guide to Central IT Services at U of G. This guide provides general information on CCS-provided services for staff and faculty.
Here's a list of the most useful links for you:
- Information on your Central Login Account, which allows you to access most digital services at the University of Guelph. Please contact CCS IT Help for issues related to your Central login.
- Find useful information for all new U of G employees on the New@theU portal.
- Sign up for U of G Alert, the University's Emergency Notification System:
- Gryph Mail (Office 365): U of G's official email service. To start using your email account, view the appropriate Quickstart Guides or visit the U of G Office 365 help pages
- Password Services: Change your password right away for increased account protection, and sign-up for Self-Service Password Reset so you can reset your password if you ever forget it.
- Information Security: Find important information on safeguarding U of G information.
- Supported Products: A list of products supported by CCS
- Software Downloads: Receive free or discounted software such as Microsoft Office and more
- Acceptable Use Policy: U of G's official IT policy
- Recent scams and phishing attempts: Protect yourself from online criminals
- Eduroam: Wireless network service that allows staff from Canadian educational institutions to securely access the internet while visiting other member universities
- Web Conferencing Tools
- Security Awareness Training: A highly recommended course to gain knowledge of information security.
- Student Planning Tool: Allows staff and faculty to search and get course information (capacity, meeting times, rooms, instructors, etc).
- Test Scoring: Let our test scoring service help you
- Surveys: Create online surveys
Reminder! The University will never ask you to reveal your user ID and password by email. Please keep them well protected and remember to always log out and close your browser.