Cannot see shared drives after connecting to VPN
1. Connect to the AnyConnect VPN by entering "vpn.uoguelph.ca" into the AnyConnect connection window.
2. In your taskbar search box, type "gpupdate /force", then press enter. Alternatively, you can search for "Command Prompt", then enter "gpupdate /force" in the new Command Prompt window.
3. Let the new command prompt window update the group policy. The window will close by itself when it is finished.
1. Log into your computer.
2. Connect to the AnyConnect VPN.
3. Log out of your computer, then log back in again. This should map the drives.
Note: If your shared drive is listed in "Quick Access" in File Explorer, it may show up with a red "X" icon. If you are connected to the VPN, double clicking on the shared drive's icon should connect the drive.